YouTube is a video sharing website where users may search for and watch videos based on a variety of criteria, and it also serves as a hub for those who are curious about new things or want to broaden their horizons. While is it possible to download them from YouTube? This will not only make it more convenient for you to get them daily, but will also eliminate the risk that we won’t be able to watch them once the video publisher has removed them from the website. Besides, a lot of people may find that mobile applications such as smartphones and iPads are more practical than desktop programs. Therefore, this post will recommend the free YouTube video downloader online for iPad.
Method 1: Download YouTube Videos by Using Documents App
You may download videos from YouTube to your device using the Documents app, even if you do not have access to a computer. On the iPhone, Documents serves as both a file organizer and an app that lets users download films from YouTube. If you wish to use this approach, ensure that the operating system on your iPhone or iPad is iOS 12 or a later version. Installing this app on your iPad and following the steps outlined below will allow you to save videos from YouTube:
Step 1: Get the URL for the video you want to download ready.
- Look for the video you want to download in the YouTube app on your iPad.
- When you find it, go to the “Share” option in the top right corner of the screen and choose “Copy Link”.
Step 2: Save the video files to your device by using the Documents app.
- Open Documents on your iPad.
- Select the little compass in the app’s lower right corner to launch the Safari web browser.
- To continue, enter savefrom.net in the URL bar and click the “GO” button.
- copy the YouTube URL from Step 1 and paste it into the text box on saveform.net.
- Select “Download” to get the video downloaded to your iPad.
Step 3: Get the content you’ve downloaded by launching the Documents app.
- When the video has started playing, you can stop it from playing by clicking the “Done” button.
- Check the downloaded things by clicking on the “Downloads” folder icon.
Method 2: Download YouTube Videos without Any Software
You may download videos to your iPad using free online YouTube video downloader if you don’t want to use the app. Given the topic at hand, we feel obligated to suggest YTBvideoly Downloader as the best tool for downloading videos from YouTube. It is a top YouTube to MP3 converter so you may use it to save films and songs from YouTube in ultra-high definition (UHD). It allows you to download videos from YouTube and convert them to MP3 or MP4 format in a variety of quality levels. There are also some more benefits to using the internet video downloader:
- Free of ads
- Completely free
- 10x quicker speed
- Video subtitles included
- Download a few different videos at the same time
- Access to materials that are deemed inaccessible in some areas
Save YouTube videos on your iPad using YTBvideoly Downloader:
Step 1: Open the Safari app on your iPhone or iPad and paste the link below to the search bar: http://m.youtube.com.
Step 2: Play the video you wish to download and copy the URL that appears underneath the video.
Step 3: Navigate to the following website: https://www.ytbvideoly.com/ and paste the link of the YouTube video in the Video URL bar.
Step 4: Press “Download Video”.
Saving and downloading YouTube videos to your device allows you to watch them whenever you want while offline. It’s acceptable to play videos directly from YouTube if you have a strong internet connection, but what happens if you are traveling or are out of the network? In these situations, saving your favorite movies on your device is more practical because you can watch them without an internet connection. These two ways make it simple to download YouTube videos to your iPhone or iPad. Hope this post has answered all of your questions.