All About Spouse Immigration in Australia

Many young professionals from India consider Australia to be their ideal destination for immigration. Australia’s employment opportunities and comfort of life are considered some of its top qualities by immigrants from around the world. Indians feel at ease settling in Australia because English is the official language. In all of Australia’s states, there is a sizable Indian population.

Over ten years ago, Migration Services began dealing with Indian migrants. The experts are easily able to relate to the pressing need for an Indian spouse visa.

Who may submit a form for spouse immigration?

Spouses, de facto partners, fiancées, and fiancés of Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and qualified New Zealand citizens may apply for a spousal visa. Your Australian-resident spouse or de facto partner must have sponsored your application for a spouse visa for at least two years.

The spouse or partner visa may be applied for under the following subclasses: I 820 (ii) 801 (iii) 309 and (iv) 100.

The fundamental requirements for requesting a spouse visa for Australia from India

Only if the conditions listed below are satisfied may an application for a spouse visa be submitted.

  • Both spouses or partners had to be at least 18 years old.
  • The person must be either the de facto partner, spouse, or prospective husband or wife of a citizen of Australia, a holder of an Australia Permanent Residency Visa, or a citizen of New Zealand who qualifies.
  • If you are married, your union must at least be one year old and be recognised as legal under Australian law.
  • The character and physical requirements must be satisfied.

During an interview, you can be questioned about how sincere your relationship is. As evidence, you can offer pictures, statements from a combined bank account, joint investments, etc.

Exceptions to the rule that a permanent partner visa is issued within two years

While it’s uncommon for a spouse who hasn’t lived in Australia for two years to be granted a Permanent Partner Visa, it does happen.

You can apply for a permanent partner visa without having to stay in Australia for two years if you fall under one of the following categories.

  • When applying for a permanent partner visa, you must be in a marriage relationship or have been living with your spouse or partner for at least three years.
  • You have a child from the connection if you are married or have been in a de facto relationship for at least two years.

Therefore, you get a 配偶移民 if everything is followed properly.

read more