Drainage is a serious problem that requires quick action. A drainage system doesn’t get treated on its own, but requires a great effort to clean it. If a drainage is not treated on time, it can cause severe problems such as bad odour, flood or even blockage. A drain survey is conducted to analyse the problem and look for a solution to it.
Drilling a hole in the drainage system and then reviewing it can be a greater task. CCTV drain survey and unblock drains Sittingbourne is the best option and one of the most trending options to treat drainage problems. The process involves using a portable CCTV camera that passes through the system which gives a clear image of the system.
Why Is It Important To Get It Fixed?
Nobody likes to smell a filthy odor, especially when it comes from their own home. Poor drainage is not only a source of bad odour but is also a home to many pests and diseases. This can also produce toxic waste from sewer lines which can affect your health. Analysing the drainage system to find out the site of the problem can cause you to pay a great amount of bill.
The older method which involves drilling and digging is heavy on your pockets and takes a lot of time. As compared to that, CCTV drain survey doesn’t cost you much and takes very less time.
Common Signs That You Need To Get A CCTV Drain Survey Done
- Don’t ignore the smell- bad odour coming from your toilets, shower and even the wash basin is a common sign that you need to get a drain survey done.
- Blocked pipes- if you are noticing very less flow of water coming out of the taps, then this is a clear indication of blocked pipes. CCTV drain survey must be conducted in this case.
- Increased number of pests/flies- Flies is commonly found in places where the environment is not clean. A drainage system is a home to many flies when it gets damaged. Don’t ignore this clear indication and go for CCTV Drain survey immediately.
What Are The Various Drainage Companies In Sittingbourne?
The industrial town of Sittingbourne has many companies which provide CCTV drain surveys. Here are a few things that you must expect from an expert drainage company Sittingbourne:
- They have an experience of more than 40 years and are highly efficient in their work.
- They have the facility if 1 hour emergency response. Which means that they are always ready to help you out? They have a rating of 5 stars on Google and they claim to be checkatrade approved.
- They provide an in-depth view of the problem and they do their level best to treat it. From sending their teammates to do an analysis to finding a solution of the problem- they’ve got you covered.
- They have a wide range of equipment that are useful for treating drainage problems. All the products are BBA certified and are fully compatible.